Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CRA-W Grad Cohort 2010

I was lucky enough to be able to attend this year's Grad Cohort organized by CRA-W, the Committee on the Status of Women in Computing Research, with CU-WISE Officer Svetlana and member Shruti. We were even luckier to be able to work in some sight seeing before and after the conference as well - it was held in Seattle, so we went to Vancouver first.

All three of us learned a lot at the many informative talks. I met up with some people I knew from last year's Grad Cohort, and networked with some new folks as well. Definitely well worth the time to attend.

Here are some articles I posted on my own blog that summarize the talks we saw. I'm including those from last year, as well, since I think all of the topics are of interest.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.