Why learn programming if you don't need to? I can think of a few reasons:
- It's a fun challenge.
- It helps exercise the logic part of your brain.
- You can work on your problem-solving abilities.
- You can use your new skills to make a game, website, or other fun project.
- When you create a program that does something cool, you can show your family!
- You might need to know some basics in a future job. For example, scientists and mathematicians sometimes need to use programs like Matlab, and knowing how to write code can make your Matlab lives so much easier!