Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome to Tucson Arizona... without your luggage!

Some of the executives and officers flew together to Tucson, Arizona from Ottawa, Canada for this year's Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing conference. We flew from Ottawa to Toronto to LA to Tucson. On the way to LA, we flew over the gorgeous grand canyon (see picture).




Arriving in Tucson, we were pleasantly surprised by the warm weather, the cacti/pal trees (see picture), and the mountains!

Unfortunately, we're sitting here in our hotel without our luggage :( How are we going to brush our teeth? I guess we'll ask the front desk for some emergency supplies...

1 comments:

Natalia Villanueva-Rosales said...

Very common in long trips, I'll make sure to bring all I need for my presentation with me since I arrive the night before.
See you soon