If you have ever felt like an imposter and you are wondering if there is a cure for it, here’s how the panellists deal with it:
- There is no cure! It never stops (always new responsibilities). Treat the symptoms.
- Believe in yourself and surround yourself with others that believe in you.
- Value the things you’re good at, remember your previous successes. Think about where you were (5-10) years ago.
- Accept self-doubt as part of who you are. Remember how many other people that you believe successful people have doubted themselves.
- Take risks (calculated) ... you’ll stand out.
- You’re not the only one,
- there’s no cure, but
- you can treat the symptoms and
- you’ll eventually feel less imposter with time and practice.